Good reads in Evangelism

I'm a reader. My friend Robert always said "Leaders must be readers." The phrase rhymes, so it must be true. But I was a reader before I was a leader.

Here is a list of some of my favorite IVP books on Evangelism:
I Once was Lost by Doug Schaup and Don Everts
Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God by JI Packer
A Credible Witness by Brenda Salter McNeil
Tell the Truth by Will Metzger
Get the Word Out by John Teter
Out of the Saltshaker by Becky Pippert

Up next on my Evangelism to-read-list is The Celtic Way of Evangelism by George G. Hunter III and Becoming a Contagious Christian by Bill Hybels and Mark Mittelberg (I know...can you believe I haven't read that yet?).

Feel free to suggest additional books, but tonight I'm reading for fun: The Nine Tailors by Dorothy Sayers (on John Calvin's recommendation).

No comments:

Post a Comment