"So yeah, I'm a dad now."

We have had a pretty wild week.  Our son, Will, decided to arrive a month early.  He's healthy, amazing and hungry every 2-3 hours.  Pics are up on Facebook.

From time to time, but not often, I'll probably cave to the temptation to write about my son or about fatherhood.  I know it won't necessarily be relevant to my readership (who are mostly college students), but I always start with the real and try to find the relevant from there.  That's actually a great life principle: start with The Real, then (and only then) try to find The Relevant.

Over the next couple of days, I'll try to get back in the blogging rhythm.  If there's something you'd like me to write about, let me know.  The summer is almost upon us!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alicia and i found out at rockbridge when we were wondering where you were :))) congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice title, man

    ReplyDelete