This was a fun transitional piece from our OIA Lab yesterday...
10. Flirt with your Small Group members
9. Talk too much
8. Talk too little
7. Read something other than the Bible (not quite a Bible Study if ... )
6. Treat Small Group members like they're stupid
5. Treat Small Group members like they know everything
4. Constantly refer to a commentary
3. Don't invite anyone (What's the #1 reason anyone comes to anything?)
2. Fail to pray
1. Do no prep
Can you think of other ways to kill a Bible Study?
Obviously, a Bible Study could still be great, even if you do a ton of unwise things. God is gracious. And he's the key to the success of our Bible Studies.