Yet another sermon on Jonah

I haven't had one of these to share for a while.

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to stand in for Jon Elswick and preach at Crossway. 

Talking to Jon beforehand about ideas, Jon asked me what I had been studying, thinking about and wrestling with in Scripture.  I've been studying Romans, but I'm not up for preaching that yet.  I've been thinking about multi-ethnicity in Ephesians, but my focus is campus.  That leaves Jonah.  I never seem to stop wrestling with Jonah.

And my struggle with Jonah is all bound up in Chapter 4.  God keeps poking Jonah.  Why?

I wrestle with this question in this sermon (and reference Will's awesome green Crocs) ...

Here's the sermon: http://aspen.nowsprouting.com/crosswaychurch/podcast.php?pageID=14

No comments:

Post a Comment