Series: An Ambition for Mission

"Start something new."

This phrase rang throughout the Ambition Conference up in Tampa last weekend. Together with 200 Staff from around the country, 100 student leaders and a handful of outside-InterVarsity voices, my Staff team and I engaged deeply with this idea.

Over the next couple of days, I'll post reflections on what I learned and experienced at Ambition. Links will be posted here as they become available:

Eschatology and Mission (reflecting on York Moore's talk)
Adjustments for the Sake of Mission (reflecting on Alan Hirsch's session)
The Future of the Parachurch in God's Mission (reflecting on Q&A with Alan Hirsch)
Insights into Planting at Community Colleges (applying ideas)
Equipping Everybody for Mission (reflecting on Kim Hammond's talk)
Storytelling and Mission (reflecting on Q&A with Kim Hammond and Alan Hirsch)
Insights into Planting at Hispanic Serving Institutions (applying ideas)
Apostolic Missional Movements (reflecting on Brian Sanders' talk)

2 comments:

  1. looks like good stuff ... I'm jealous. I wish I could have been there. Maybe I could get you to invite me next time? Looking forward to your series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Joe, I think you would have really enjoyed it. Next time we do something like this, I'll totally invite you.

    ReplyDelete