Mid-Year Resolutions

Lots of people make New Year's Resolutions.

Lots of people break New Year's Resolutions.

Lots of people resolve to avoid making (and thus breaking) New Year's Resolutions.

But what about Mid-Year Resolutions?

One of the things I love about working in campus ministry is that my year has two beginnings: one in January with the rest of the world and one in the middle of the summer when my focus shifts from the last school year to the year that's rapidly approaching. And with this new beginning comes new resolutions.

One simple resolution I've made is to sleep more.

Did you know that for every hour of sleep you lose, you operate as if you had a lower IQ?

I rely a lot on my IQ. So, I need my sleep. I'll write more on this tomorrow (after I wake up from sleeping).

If you could make a mid-year resolution, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment