Long-Time Passages

Throughout my life, I've had Scripture passages that have just seemed to stick with me and follow me for years. Ephesians. Jonah. Stories in Luke's gospel. They pop up over and over again, whether I'm looking to study them or not.

Recently, I've been getting the feeling like I'm being stalked by Exodus 1-4. I spent a year or so studying it in preparation for the LaFe13 Conference and it's popped back up several times in the 13 months since. In conversations. In references. At work.

Over the next few days, I'll post some snippets of thoughts or insights into that passage. Just a few.

They're meaningful to me and I don't want to forget them, which is a great excuse to write about them.

Do you ever have passages that stick with you - follow you - over the years?

2 comments:

  1. I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words. See the link below for more info.


    #meaningful
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for the words of support on the post. I appreciate it.
    Keep up the great work & happy blogging!

    Zean
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete